You know we love to throw a good party. For Father’s Day we decided to spice things up by flying up a Chef directly from New Orleans, LA. Chef Laurent will feature several Cajun favorites for you to enjoy while the Billy Pierce Band adds blues music to bring the dishes to life.
Mark those calendars as being @thewellwood on Sunday, June 20th.
Add a little spice to your Father’s Day. The Wellwood Pavilion is hosting a Blues concert event centered around an authentic Louisiana dining experience. Prepared Cajun courses from Chef Laurent, of New Orleans, LA.
Family-friendly courses also included. Children 6 & under are welcomed at no charge.
• Petite Wedge Salad bacon bits, red onions, grape tomatoes and blue cheese crumbles, Cajun ranch dressing
• Creole Jambalaya chicken, shrimp, andouille sausage
• Seafood Gumbo with andouille sausage
• New Orleans BBQ Shrimp alongside creamy cheesy grits
• Alligator & Waffles fried alligator bites with your choice of cane sugar syrup or hot sauce aioli
• Muffuletta tasting portion
• N’awlins Brisket creole horseradish sauce
• Crawfish Boil potatoes, corn, crawfish, mushroom, andouille sausage
• Collard Greens
• Squash Creole
• Red Beans & Rice andouille sausage
• Brabant Potatoes butter, garlic, parsley
• Bread Pudding pecan, chocolate chips, brandy mocha sauce
Price of ticket includes soft drinks, tax & tip. Cash bar available. Concert will feature a live Blues performance from THE BILLY PIERCE BAND.
THE WELLWOOD PAVILION523 Water St – Charlestown, MD 21914 / wellwoodclub.com / 410-287-6666
Our indoor tented Pavilion sits adjacent to the Wellwood Restaurant. Event is sold by table to help accommodate both our guests & staff. Doors open at 4pm. Cajun buffet will be offered beginning at 4:30pm.
We have coordinated this event with buffer space between tables to help maintain social distancing. Please let us know if you have purchased multiple tables so we can seat you nearby.
Additional questions can be referred to Angela at the Wellwood (410) 287-6666.
Click on event to see if it is at The Wellwood or the River Shack
Call Us with any questions – 410-287-6666